We've put together a package to take advantage of the current SafeWork NSW rebate with free shipping - and for businesses not eligible a 5% discount on retail. Trained Up has partnered with Clogger to advance standards, education and safety in Arboriculture and other industry sectors. We offer our past and current students safety and protective gear with easy online ordering.
Eligibility Requirements (please read carefully, as we accept no responsibility should you be ineligible)
- you have viewed the eligible free SafeWork NSW safety webinar (link here https://goto.webcasts.com/starthere.jsp?ei=1134937)
- you are a small business or sole trader who employs less than 50 people (equivalent full time)
- you have not previously received a small business rebate from SafeWork or WorkCover NSW
- you are conducting a commercial business producing goods or providing services in NSW
- your business is registered in NSW and comes within the scope of the work health and safety legislation in NSW
Steps Required to claim rebate
1. Watch the eligible free SafeWork NSW safety webinar (we've given you the link).
2. Purchase your eligible safety item (in this case, chainsaw protective pants)
3. Get a paid tax invoice and receipt (or proof of purchase). The item must be purchased after you watch an eligible SafeWork NSW safety webinar.
4. Complete the rebate application form here https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0168/4819/1588/files/small-business-rebate-form-SW08401.pdf?3186595964832490142 and email it to email@example.com or post to Small Business Rebate, SafeWork NSW, Locked Bag 2906, Lisarow NSW 2252.
Helpful Notes: The items you are claiming for must be paid for prior to your application. SafeWork can withdraw or cancel the rebate at any time. We accept no responsibility for rebate eligibility. This discounted offer is available only until 01/03/19 or while stocks last when ordered at Trained Up. Other items are eligible.