- Lightweight; made with new generation Lightweight Arrestex HP chainsaw protective fabric – total garment weight is only 1280g (size Medium)
- Durable Comfort; high abrasion resistant, stretch upper garment fabric gives ease of movement as well as long-lasting wear
- Adjustable cooling- zipped rear vents for breathability on warmer days
- Slim Fit; offers superior comfort and reduced bulk
- Pockets strategically placed; gives easy access when in a harness
- Extra leg length means more freedom of movement when using spurs
- Zipped pockets; prevents contents falling out and zipper pulls make it easier to open pockets even when wearing gloves
- Stay dry-waterproof, tough fabric to above the knee also increases durability
- Convenient Cell Phone Pocket
- Hi-visibility with the orange detail
- Spur and bark protection with the abrasion resistant fabric on the inside of the legs
- High-back and Elasticised Waist; makes waist fit snugly to your body and flexes with movement
- Extra wear resistance with the double wall seat area
Designed and made in Invercargill, New Zealand
Trained Up has partnered with Clogger to advance standards, education and safety in the Arboriculture sector. Speak to our friendly team for all your training and course requirements. Trained Up Pty Ltd is a Registered Training Organisation RTO:40875
We take care of you in the summer with Zero. The Arbormax Ascend cool weather chainsaw trousers are the best choice when the heat is off. Clogger’s original flagship arborist trouser comes with new styling and more features. An ‘A Style’ trouser they offer protection on the front only. These trousers are for those wanting lightweight chainsaw trousers that is more comfortable but still provides the assurance of certified chainsaw protection. The new and improved Ascend chainsaw trousers incorporates features such as rear cooling vents, shaped knees, a longer leg, a strategically placed cellphone pocket, and waterproof fabric to the knee.
Australia and New Zealand: Certified by Bureau Veritas NZ Ltd to AS/NZS4453.3:1997.
USA: Certified by U/L to ASTM F1897-14.
Canada: Certified by U/L to BNQ 1923-450-1. They also meet the Worksafe BC Standard as set out in OHSR Section 8-21 (2)