Arc-flashes or accidents involving fire can cause horrific burns or even be fatal. To protect you against these hazards, Clogger’s fire resistant range of chainsaw protective clothing are just that – fully fire resistant.
The Generation2 of Arcmax FR chainsaw trouser has been made stronger and more durable, yet lighter than the previous model. This garment has been designed to reduce your physical effort and to make your movements easier. Clogger also incorporated some great innovative features to make utility arborists' job easier. With Arcmax Generation2, you get the protection you need, plus you get the comfort.
- Certified to AS/NZS 4453.3:1997 for chainsaw use in New Zealand and Australia
- Certified by UL to F1897-14 and BNQ 1923-450-1 for chainsaw use in North America. Rated to 3600 ft/min.
- Fully fire-resistant, including outer fabric, chainsaw protective fabric and lining
- Outer fabric arc rated to 8.2 cal/cm²
- 1.050kg only (2 lb, 6oz)
- 50% aramid / 50% FR viscose ripstop outer fabric, for high tear strength and durability
- Reflective tape at the lower leg complies with the performance requirements of high visibility standards: ANSI 107:2015; AS/NZS 1906.4:2010
- Elasticized waist for a snug fit & extra comfort
- Opening in hem for trash removal
- Belt loops to fit 50mm belt
- Two zipped hip pockets and a zipped pocket on the left thigh for ease of access while wearing an harness
Designed and made in Invercargill, New Zealand
Australia and New Zealand: Certified by Bureau Veritas NZ Ltd to AS/NZS4453.3:1997.
USA: Certified by U/L to ASTM F1897-14.
Canada: Certified by U/L to BNQ 1923-450-1. They also meet the Worksafe BC Standard as set out in OHSR Section 8-21 (2)
Outer fabric rated at 8.2 cal/cm2; higher than the minimum level often specified of HRC category 2 which is 8cal/cm2.
Retroreflectivity: complies with AS/NZS 4602, ANSI 109 and Z96.