The Arcmax premium fire resistant chainsaw trousers have all the features of the standard Arcmax trouser as well as having abrasion resistant materials on the knee to increase garment lifetime. It also has rear pads to provide chainsaw protection for the calf.
- ArrestexFR* Chainsaw Protection at front and at rear from knee down
- Aramid/Fire-resistant viscose ripstop outer fabric
- Outer fabric rated to 8.2 cal/cm2
- Abrasion resistant material over knee
- FR lining
- Zipped cellphone/accessories pocket
- Elasticised waist increases comfort and fit
- Easy to access zipped hip pockets
- Opening at hem for trash removal
- Lock stitched seams and stress points reinforced
- Reflective strip at lower leg complies with AS/NZS 4602
Designed and made in Invercargill, New Zealand
Australia and New Zealand: Certified by Bureau Veritas NZ Ltd to AS/NZS4453.3:1997.
USA: Certified by U/L to ASTM F1897-14.
Canada: Certified by U/L to F1897-14 and BNQ 1923-450-1. They also meet the Worksafe BC Standard as set out in OHSR Section 8-21 (2)
The outer fabric rating is 8.2 calories/cm2, which is higher than the minimum level specified by HRC category 2, of 8 calories/cm2. For retroreflectivity, this range complies with AS/NZS 4602, ANSI 109 and Z96.