The first generation of the Zero has been a game changer for the industry. The first lightweight, cool chainsaw trousers. With Zero, you don’t sweat in all day long when you are climbing.
The new Zero does the same as his older brother. But better.
Like the original, it embraces your movements: you
Trained Up has partnered with Clogger to advance standards, education and safety in the Arboriculture sector. Speak to our friendly team for all your training and course requirements. Trained Up Pty Ltd is a Registered Training Organisation RTO:40875
- Lightweight design, less than 1 kg (2.2 lbs)
- UV protective outer fabric, engineered to lower body temperature by dispersing body heat through breathability and the use of Nilit® Breeze yarn
–Nilit® is provento reduce body temperature
- 4-way stretch fabric for greater freedom of movement and flexibility with elasticised thread in the seat for extra give
- More high-tenacity nylon and a ripstop weave for a 1.5x stronger outer
- Abrasion resistant fabric over the knee, the inside of the calf and ankle areas increasing the durability in these high wear areas.
- Ultra-high tear strength
Dyneema® fabric at the right calf to protect against small cuts caused by the chainsaw, when hanging off the harness
waistfor a snug fit & extra comfort
- Wide belt loops to fit up to 50mm (2 inch) belt
- Stronger and more durable zippers with a better seal to reduce the risk of sawdust damage
- Special zipper pulls on the pockets to make accessing your pockets easy even when wearing gloves
- Two zipped hip pockets; two zipped thigh pockets individually sewn to
be able toremove saw dust with additional pocket on the left thigh, all accessible while wearing a harness
- High-vis panels front and rear
- Tough, mesh and large cooling vents at rear of both legs for ventilation
- Lace hooks to prevent the pants from riding up
- Slim fit with a just the right amount of fabric for easily movement
Designed and made in Invercargill, New Zealand